Saturday, September 24, 2011

Updating Our Master Bedroom - Yippee

We went from these tan walls to a soft gray blue.  I tried a couple different samples and ended up with Behr's Dophin Fin - it's not any of the ones on the wall just below :)



 Goodbye Brown/Tan!






Hello soft and soothing, relaxing room!  I LOVE IT!!!

 This last brown wall I have a couple of ideas.  I'm either going to stencil a pattern so it looks like wallpaper or I'm going to put a type of batten and board up.  Whatever I do will look better than it does right now!

I also added new window trim to our window - I love it, it is craftsman style and I hope to do this to every window in my house.  I also hung some curtains, but I guess I forgot to take pictures...will post soon.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

It's looking beautiful! I love following your blog and seeing your adorable boys grow up. :-)