Friday, September 23, 2011

Dascenzi Reunion

It had been a couple of years since we were all together and this was the summer to get back together!!!  Everyone was kind of in and out, but we were together and it was wonderful!



 Joe and Charlie have become really good buds...they are always making Jenny and I laugh :)


 Dave and I took the boys to go see Cars 2.  It was Charlie's first movie and fell asleep 30 minutes in.  The 2nd movie wasn't nearly as good as the first, but on a birghter note it was the first movie Dave and I have seen in the movie theaters probably since Charlie was born :)




 Poppy and his 7 great-grandkids!




 These boys just played and played and played....it was wonderful!





Dinner Time






Waiting to go to Bible Class




I bet 50 pictures were taken and this was the best one!





Stories before bedtime

 ....and one last ride on clip-clop :)

No comments: