Our July was crazy! Ben turned 1, Ben started walking on his birthday and taking milk out of sippy cup-YAY NO MORE BOTTLES! Ben caught hand, foot and mouth, Charlie turned 3, Dave and Charlie went camping with my family (I wasn't ready to go with Ben), After camping everyone headed back this way to celebrate the boys birthdays! It was a full month of fun!
One of my favorite pictures of the boys!! They love playing on the piano and singing :)
Ben looking outside
This sweet little boy caught hand, foot and mouth and was miserable!! It was a rough 2 weeks but we got through it!
A common occurance in our house :)
Music Time
The boys really love playing instruments
I walked out to find Ben with the stethoscope on....he did it by himself :)
He started walking on his birthday-this was taken about a week later.
Maggie, Charlie and Joe riding on C's horse
Enjoying some music from Jenny, Kody and Dave
The girls are dancing...I love it!
Ben doing his break-dancing routine :)
Gam-Gam is reading them their proverbs for the night
and lastly a little good night wrestle.
No comments:
Post a Comment