So one of our guest rooms (we always call it poppy's room because he was the first guest to stay in this room) was in desperate need of a paint job and sprucing up! It was painted that same brown/tan color as our master. I found a picutre on pinterest that I loved and pretty much recreated the wall color, curtains, and bedding. It is now a peaceful and relaxing room :) I forgot to take before pictures, but trust me you're not missing out on the before pics.
Here it is:
Bedding on! No curtains yet...see next photo
The curtain's are drop cloth curtains. They are 117.5 inches long and I paid just over $20 to make them. They came out perfectly!
Loving our new room!
Price breakdown:
Paint: Behr's Hazelnut Cream (I used one gallon $35 of primer and paint in one and another $25 normal gallon-I still have 1/2 gallon left over)
Curtains: about $25
Sheets and pillow cases: Ross $35
Blanket on sheets: $35 from amazon
Blanket on end of bed: $25.99 from Costco
Bed Skirt: $15 from Target it is their cheap one and it is crazy see through...I regret going cheap on this.
Equalling about $196 Not bad for a new room! The lamp we had and the "night stands" are tv trays we had too. I still need to do some accessorizing but that will come when I find what I like and it's at the right price.
No comments:
Post a Comment