Sunday, September 25, 2011

August Happenings


Train Museum with Grandpops and Grandmops

 We needed to renew our membership to the train museum in Sacramento, so asked Grandmops and Grandpops if they wanted to meet us there and they did!  It was a wonderful morning!  On Saturdays they have train rides down the river (20 minutes there and back).  So here we are on the train!  Grandmops/pops got the boys their matching outfits for their birthdays....so cute!  I'm a sucker for matching outfits :)


 Love this one of Ben





Happy Birthday Daddy and Miss April!
 Mis April's Hubby was out of town on her birthday (which happens to be Dave's birthday too) so she came over to celebrate with us!  She has two SWEET little girls and we all enjoyed some homemade pizza and funfetti cake :)





 Benny and Emme smoochin'


I sat Charlie down and asked him some questions about Dave:

My Daddy's name is Dada
He is I don't know years old, big enough tall and weighs far
His favorite food is pizza.
It makes my daddy happy when Aunt Jenny comes over.  (HA!)
My favorite thing to do with daddy is wrestle with him.
I know daddy is mad when he makes a mad face.
My daddy loves to hug you.
My daddy is really good at driving the car
My daddy always tells me to obey and listen
My daddy loves me because he hugs you.






Charlie and His Mustache


August 10:  After he was all dressed up like a cowboy and we were getting ready to head out the door (shirt, jeans, belt, boots, and hat), "Ok momma, now just draw me a mustache"...just about fell out of my chair laughing.  I felt bad for not drawing one that day so the following week he asked me again and I did indeed draw him a mustache.  He loved it and everyone who saw him loved it too!  Such a cute boy!





August 11: Favorite quote from Charlie today, "Momma will you kiss my stinky tootsie I bonked it on the table" Funny boy!

No comments: