"First Ride" on the bus from the parking lot...he's so excited!!!
Here we are with our LOADED stroller
Right off the bat we saw the marching band....CHARLIE WAS HOOKED
Waiting for a train ride
The weather could not have been more perfect!!
Marching band again, but this time they were accompanied by the whole Mickey Mouse gang...Charlie loved it!
Waiting for Dumbo...it took forever...I don't know if I will ever want to wait in line for this ride again.
Finally made it on and he loved controlling dumbo
Dave stayed out with Ben and I guess he wanted a turn too :)
If there was a car, Charlie wanted to drive it.
Roger Rabbit's ride...I guess it was scary and Charlie wasn't too sure about it.
PLUTO!!
Going to see Mickey...Ben was not crazy about those chickens...he just kept staring/glaring/furrowing at them.
We made it, and right after he shook his hand he whipped out his finger and pretend shot Mickey. Mickey played along, but I was a little disappointed that that is my memory of the first time he met mickey.
Here we are with Mickey Mouse
No comments:
Post a Comment