New shoes! These boys are so silly! They both desperately needed new shoes. This time rather than going the cheap route we spent more and I'm hoping they last longer than a couple of months.
Look at this cute boy!!! 4.5 months old and the sweetest little boy!
He looks like his cousin Joe in this picture.
Such a good lookin' fellow
Love those blue eyes!
...let the teething begin.
A while back I pinned a recipe for making homemade ice cream. It was a hot day, so we made it to go along with our home-made pizza that night and pizookie.
We mixed the ice cream in a sandwich baggie. Then filled a gallon Ziploc with ice and kosher salt. Put the cream in the ice/salt bag, then shake away from 5 -7 minutes.
It worked and the boys loved it!
Brother Time:
If True is on the ground Ben will get his "mimis" blankies and give one to True and lay down next to him. So sweet, especially since Ben's mimis are his most prized possession.
Charlie and True. Charlie is a goof ball and I love True's expression in the picture below.

No comments:
Post a Comment