One of the sweetest couples we worship with has a peach tree and invited anyone over to come pick peaches. We took them up on it and picked 60+ peaches.
True and I watching the pickers
Charlie and Daddy picking peaches
Ben and Daddy picking peaches
The boys had a good time. After we picked peaches I dropped Dave and Ben off at the barber's to get Dave's hair cut. I took Charlie (and True) to swim lessons. We did a quick one week class. He loved it and learned a lot!
Here's our handsome boy, love this boy so much.
His blue eyes are absolutely beautiful!
These three boys....words cannot express the love I have for them...BLESSED
Some lake time:
Charlie is an absolute fish! Ben doesn't like to get dirty and he doesn't like it when he gets in deep enough so his feet won't touch the ground. I'm definitely Ben's mom :) I actually got in the lake because it was so warm...it felt great!
Good times with GREAT friends!
Miss Kimmie cooling True's feet off
Happy 4th of July:
In true Sanderson fashion:
Ben's 3rd Birthday!!
Wow! 3...really?!?! Ben is the kindest, most considerate little boy. He is loving and such a good brother. He's taught Charlie to slow down and to be more cuddly and Charlie has taught him to be silly and how to be a big boy and branch out. We are so blessed by this tender hearted, sweet little boy. We love our Benny boy!
Ben got his first bible case and Bible. The Bible has his name on it too. He was very proud of it. In fact, after a few Bible classes his teacher told me how gentle and responsible he is of his Bible and how he is so proud of it. I hope and pray he always treasures God's Word.
Charlie got Ben a motorized motorcycle...Ben thought it was awesome!
Charlie thought it was pretty cool too.
After those two presents we went to the zoo!
I love how Ben waves in every picture and with enthusiasm.
Looking at giraffes.
Balancing on an alligator
This is about how large I felt three years ago...ha!
This precious boy, was giggling at me...sweetest sound!
Petting a boa constrictor
Petting an alligator
After the zoo we went to Chevy's where Ben received a sombrero and a free ice cream treat. He loved it!
I decided not to do birthday parties for the boys this year...I have enough on my plate with the baby. But we did have a "gathering" to celebrate. Ben requested apple cake.
Such a big boy!
Opening presents. Bug catching supplies.
A new curious George collection book.
The next day playing with his new take apart airplane! This was a big hit!









No comments:
Post a Comment