Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Random June Pics

These are the leftovers from our phones that I forgot to upload.
 
 Within a couple of days putting the bunk beds up Dave and I heard Ben yelling, "HELP CHARLIE, HELP CHARLIE!!!" So we come in and Charlie is fine, no crying...he was actually smiling and Benny was crying and trying to pull him up.  There was no way for him to fall through, he is such a curious guy!!!  Always keeping us on our toes!
 
 
 
 
 Could they get any closer?  They love Lightening!
 
 
 
 Look at this sweet boy!  He just melts my heart.
 
 
 
 This is the Sportbrella I got for my birthday from my Brother and Sister-in-love.  We used it at the beach and it was awesome.  We were trying it out in the backyard.
 
 
 
 Sleepy boy
 I love it when he stretches like this when I pick him up.  So cute!
 
 
 
 
 Look how big he is!  This is one of the last pictures I took before I started buckling him in.
 
 
 
 The cards Charlie made for Dave and I for our anniversary.  I love his writing!
 
 
 
 
 Look at these four cute boys!  These are our friends in San Diego.  Charlie, Jonah, Henry, and Ben.  Darling boys and boys they are!
 
 
 
 
Dave and I got out for an evening to a work party to celebrate a product that's going out soon that he's been working on.  It was great getting out and we had a nice time.

No comments: