So we didn't come down to my parent's house just to go to CA adventures, we came down because Dave needed to do some travelling and I needed to keep my sanity and my parent's said they would love to have us. So we went, and boy am I glad we did. We had a great time. The boys were good, we got in lots of visits to the great grandparents and we all just had fun. We left wishing we could stay longer. Looking forward to going down again at the holidays.
4 Months Old!!!! He is the happiest, easiest, best baby and we are so close to getting a giggle out of him...Love our True!
Picking apricots at Poppy's house
Truman Miller with Poppy - his namesake
The boys always find something to do....
Fun at Gams and Pops. This pool was a big hit!!!
Visiting with Mamaw and Papaw. They got some good True snuggles in.
No visit is complete at Mamaw and Papaw's house without their cookies. I love how they have the tin out or plates set up with cookies on them when the boys come over. Such precious memories.
Smiles for Mamaw
I love watching Papaw with babies. I love how his voice changes and he talks baby talk. True loved him!
All ready for church on Sunday...love his tie...such a handsome little boy.
Showing Poppy how he can climb the tetherball pole all the way to the top.
Bedtime stories with Papa. He's the best at reading the tickle monster book.
True and Papa watched hunting and gun shows together when I needed to put the boys down for naps or get them situated with something. He especially liked the shows the bears. Funny boy! True loves watching tv, just like his brother Charlie.
Last time visiting Poppy. I'm glad my 4 month old can smile better than my 2 and 4 year old????. I scolded Ben for sticking his tongue out...and Charlie I kept saying, "Smile normal" Oh the things we say as parents????!!
Ben holding True. Love how True is getting chubby and his belly is starting to hang over his shorts. Love chubby babies!!
Such sweet boys....After the previous picture, it is good to know and share with you that Ben is a sweet boy who can take nice pictures :)















No comments:
Post a Comment