We celebrated Father's Day and my birthday at my parent's house. Dave had just returned from Texas Friday evening at 11pm, but didn't actually walk in the door until 2:30am. His luggage didn't arrive and it was a fiasco of going to two other airports to try and track it down only to arrive and the airports were closed. I ended up taking him to the airport the next morning to pick up his luggage so we could get home fast and wash it all up for his next trip that evening. So Dave was home for less than 24 hours before he left for Malaysia.
I made this for Dave for Father's Day. The track is on the back of his shirt, so when he lays down the boys massage his back while driving their matchbox cars on the road.
On the front is a target for nerf guns. Thank you Pinterest!
Thanking Charlie for the gift and card which said, "Happy Father's Day Dave." Yes, he wrote Dave all by himself. We made the cards the night before and I had written out "Happy Father's Day" on a piece of paper for him to then copy on his card. After he copied "Happy Father's Day" all Charlie had to add was Dad, Papa, and Poppy. Since Charlie already knows how to write dad I didn't write it, I just told him to write Dad at the end. Well, after he wrote Dave, I said, "Oh Charlie why did you write Dave?" he said, "Well, that's his name" We all laughed pretty hard....our Charlie boy keeps us on our toes and in stitches.
Dave is so tired! He was a champ all day playing with the kids before he took off for the next 8 days.
Trying out his new shirt
Fun was had by all!
Love this one!
Birthday time! Opening the boys' cards.
True looks like Ben here.
29 Years Old! It's going to be a great year!
Love Charlie eyeing the carrot cake
Trying to get Benny to smile
There's a smile
Such a blessed Momma!
No comments:
Post a Comment