Thursday, June 6, 2013

June!!!

June!!  How did you come so fast?!?!  We're doing great, I can't believe how fast time is going.  True has continued to sleep through the night--hooray!  He's still the best little baby and we're all just crazy about him.
 
 
 
Sweet sleeping True.  Look how chubby he's getting.
 
 
 He was helping me fold laundry...hence the washcloth in the lower left corner :)
 
 He looks like my baby pictures in this one.
 
 
 
 Look at those dimples!  Love this sweet, precious boy.
 
 
In other news:
 We switched the boys twin beds into bunk beds.  Charlie says there called bonk beds because you might bonk your head.
 These two are getting so big.  I can't believe it. 
 
Not 30 seconds after they were set up Benny jumped off the top bunk.  Then we had a good talk about how we don't jump off the top bunk and there's no playing on the top bunk.  The night following this picture Charlie stuck his legs  down in the crack at the footboard.  Dave and I heard Benny crying, "Help Charlie, Help Charlie!"  We went in and Charlie is smiling and Benny is crying and trying to pull him up and out.  There was no chance of him falling through the crack, but he was stuck well enough where he couldn't pull himself up.  I can barely handle the risk that goes a long with bunk/bonk beds, but it sure is nice having all that space in their room.  We'll see if the beds last as bunk beds. 

No comments: