Ahhh, we've come to the post I've been dreading and why I'm 2 months behind. Don't get me wrong the party was a blast, but the pictures. Oh my the pictures. I'm pretty sure my dad took 70 then my brother-in-law took 300. Wowsers! So here it goes, in small doses.
Details:
Front of the house. The sign read, "Welcome to the Grand Central Sanderson Station!" I made the railroad crossing sing out of paint sticks, paper plates and paper. The track is made out of streamers that were taped and taped and taped again. It was CRAZY hot that day and windy (of course) so it was a labor love.
First train car was the Balloon Car. The kids had a BLAST! There were 100 balloons, we love our air compressor.
Our tunnel:
Observation Car
Thomas the Train Big Big Loader
Hopper Car:
Hopscotch with bubble wrap under the numbers
The Lounge Car:
With a view of a great train track...thanks Papa!
No comments:
Post a Comment