In no particular order:
We celebrated 36th Dave's birthday!
Typical Charlie style
Ben and Chase
Bath!
Family Fun Day at Funderland!
airplane ride. The kids had a blast and we never waited more than 10 minutes for a ride.
Disney has Autopia, but Funderland has cars like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - AWESOME!
They rode the airplanes at least 15 times. We spent 4 hours at Funderland and had a blast! We'll be back.
I have some great videos, but I haven't figured out how to get them off Dave's phone yet.
Exciting Sanderson News:
Don't you just love Charlie's face when it hits him. Love that boy!
So the first time was not rehearsed, but after that we tried to get it on camera and it looks rehearsed.
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's another Super Sanderson! #3 comes March 28th, 2013!
So just about every thursday this summer my sister in law and I got our kiddos together for a "cousin day." I know my kids had a blast and I really enjoyed spending time with my niece and nephews and sis.
silly, silly, silly
Drew and his shadow Ben.
On our last cousin day we went to the Jelly Belly Factory to visit Grandmops and Grandpops, have a tour, and of course eat some jelly beans.
(The green screen has a bunch of jelly beans on it when you buy the $20 dollar picture...I'm just too cheap)













No comments:
Post a Comment