Sunday, September 23, 2012

Armstrong Forest and Jenner

Aunt Katy and little Daniel came out for a visit.  Grandmops and Grandpops planned a trip to Armstrong Forest and Jenner Beach.  We had a GREAT time and the kids did great!


Pulling out of Grandpops and Grandmops neighborhood.  I love my van!


 I was the driver (because I get car sick) and Grandpops was my co-driver.


 Here we are



 Grandmops is a tree

 Happy kids, happy Grandmops.  Charlie just got those binoculars for his birthday and he thought it would be a good idea to bring them along so he could see the big trees.



 Cousins
 On a hike



 Grandmops in a tree with the boys




 Isn't it beautful!

After this Grandpops, Charlie, Ben and I all went to the amphitheater.  I didn't have my camera, but both the boys sang songs on the stage.  There were even a few audience members.  They seemed to enjoy Jesus Loves Me, and God is So Good

 That is Jenner beach behind us.  It smelled so good!  Little D was tired :)

It was a really fun day and I definitely want to go back.


No comments: