Monday, November 7, 2011

Finally Feeling Good

What we've been up to:


 We have one rental car, which usually goes with Dave to work, so the boys and I are kind of stranded every day. Here they are playing church. Charlie says he's the song leader and Ben is the preacher. Charlie likes to tell the "congregation" (me) if we would please be standing, and then he tells us we can be seated too...so funny!
 At the clubhouse getting our cookies..it was cold that day, but the cookies were warm and gooey:)
 We went to Kobe House, a japanese restaurant where they cook in front of you. Ben was not too sure about all teh clanging and fire, but Charlie loved the show and trying to eat with the chop sticks.
 Here we are!
 We went out for some Krispy Kreme doughnuts after Kobe House. Charlie had never been and I knew he would love watching the doughnut machine and then of course eating a doughnut.  Ben thought it was pretty neat too
 opening up our box of doughnuts

His pumpkin doughnut
Love this one of Ben

 I have no idea what I'm thinking here...maybe how many doughnuts can I eat tonight without feeling too guilty? :)
mmmm...Krispy Kreme!

No comments: