Monday, November 7, 2011

Continued:) We're coming to the good ones :)

 more zebras :)



 Charlie is saying, "It's okay Ben don't be scared." (Ben was not crying nor did he appear to be scared/worried:) Charlie was getting a little nervous with the zebras so close to the car.



Dave must have just told a funny joke :)
 The zebra is not trying to bite Dave, he just wants some food

 The zebra is just puckering up for a smooch :)
 This is just to show you how the animals just wander up to the cars...we had fun watching the people behind us too :)
 stocky zebra
 rhino-I'm glad this guy was behind a fence...I dont' think I'd want him roaming around and bumping my car



 Dad?



 camels



 emu


 ostrich


 llama?


 The ostriches were by far the scariest animal out there.  This ostrich is blocking the whole road and coming straight for us.
 Dad?
 little emu
 ostrich...scary, pecking at my window
staring us down

No comments: