Monday, November 7, 2011

Continued...Last One :)

Well that was a blast!  Dave and I had a good laugh at the zebras and donkeys.  Even now when we look at the pictures we can't help but laugh out loud!  If you are ever in San Antonio or have a chance to go to one of these wild animal parks I can't recommend it enough!



We are out of the car now and heading over to the petting zoo.  Ben is so happy to be out of his carseat and walking around.

 He's pointing at the birds and saying (in the highest pitch he has) "tweet, tweet"
 Parrots





 Walking toward the barn
 Charlie saying come on guys





The Barn=Small Goats
 I was the goat whisperer...I had the food


 They were hungry little fellers
 Charlie was not too sure about all the goats and he especially didn't like it when they jumped up.  I didn't really like it either :)



 He found this small black goat in the back and decided he was was safe to feed, so he did :)
 Having a little chat with his goat friends
 This picture cracks me up because it looks like he's riding a goat! ha!


 He's getting a little more brave and willing to feed several at a time
 more food please:)
 thumbs up...it was a success
 WASHING HANDS!!!




 Sweet Brothers
 He loves him SO much!




 Giraffes.  The boys wouldn't take their eyes off it for the first few minutes
 Finally they look at the camera

I guess this was their view...kind of intimidating if you are a small child :)




 Benny exploring

 Finding more animals
 Turkeys and a red kangaroo


 Helping Ben down the stairs to the parking lot

No comments: