Friday, August 20, 2010

My Big 2 Year Old!!!

My how time flies!!! I can't believe Charlie is 2!! We celebrated Charlie's birthday July 3rd...I know it is a little early but my due date with Ben was the 4th and I knew it would be easier to have party before Ben arrived than after. All the family and it was a great party!
Here we are as a family of three for the last time. Charlie's new bike and "elmet" (cousin Joe thanks for passing it along)


...and here's all the cousins!!! They always have a blast in the music room :)




Everybody enjoying some great Costco pizza




Present time! Every time Charlie would open a gift he would say, "WOWWWWW" - it was so cute!!! He's now restocked with more matchbox cars and balls and books and trucks and trains...all the things he loves!


Yep...he's in shock. He was speechless when he opened up the racetrack. It was such a fun day!!!














No comments: