Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ben is 7 Weeks!



Time is certainly flying by - Ben is almost 8 weeks old!!! Here's a look at our boy and some of what Charlie's been up to too :)



On Saturday Charlie helped Dave fill in the sideyard with some more decomposed granite. Charlie was so determined to get all that "dirt" into the "webarrow." He's such a determined and good little worker :)

Here he is 7 weeks old
I still think he looks like Dave, but there is some Charlie in him too
"Chicks dig my ride" and his little mohawk. His new hair is growing in nicely and I wanted to get one picture of the mohawk before it went away.


For Comparison purposes here are some pictures of Charlie at 3/4 weeks wearing the same onesie and again at 8 weeks.
There are some similarities, but they both have their own look :)








Charlie, of course, wanted to lay down too and have his picture taken. So here's my boys - I love them!








Ben discovered the birds and mirror on his swing and now whenever he gets in the swing he looks up and smiles - it is soooooo cute!







He loves his pac and his swing!

2 comments:

Jamie and Trey + Three said...

Michelle, your boys are precious! I think Ben looks a lot like Tyson at that age. Hope all is well!

LJBohman said...

Oh my goodness! You have such beautiful -handsome boys! You look great Michelle!