Friday, August 20, 2010

2 Continued

So the problem with being so pregnant and throwing a party is not knowing whether or not we would have the party or if I would be at the hospital. So I decided to go Costco with everything (i.e. pizza and cake). The only problem is that since I couldn't order a cake I just had to hope there would be a cake there available to take. Well, this was it. It was either this one or a carrot cake with little carrots all over it. Sorry Charlie, Mommy maybe should have thought this out better, but it sure did taste good :)


Lighting the cake and singing - he loved it! He was singing happy birthday and talking about birthday cake for weeks afterwards.



Blowing out the candle



"mmmm....cake"






Daddy and his boy





Here I am three days before having Ben




You can't come over to Uncle Dave's and Aunt Michelle's without jumping on the trampoline!! Fun to be had by all!!


No comments: