Sunday, December 30, 2012

December Part 1

 
December!  How is it the end of this year!  It's been a great year and we're really looking forward to becoming a family of 5!!!
 
 Dave took this picture with his phone at the church building of Ben and Rowen.  Such a cute little couple.  Love the boots on both of them and Benny's jacket kills me.



 A cold day in downtown Folsom.




 Charlie asked me to put a mustache on him.  I had some extras from when he was a cowboy for Halloween last year.  The problem is that our options were either blonde or gray.  You should have seen Dave's face when he walked in from work.  HILARIOUS!!!  Can't wait to surprise him with the gray one!!!





Holiday Party
Here's my "rockstar husband!"
 
Some of the younger boys (three brothers and one friend) got together and performed Tax Man by the Beatles.  They did an awesome job!




First time watching The Grinch this year.


 Love the glow of the Christmas tree






 Yep, I have a GREAT hubby.  I could not comfortably reach my toes any more and he agreed to paint them for me.  He did a good job and it was nice looking at my cute, red, freshly painted toes!




Last day of preschool for Charlie! 

Dave and I decided to put Charlie in preschool for one semester from September - December.  He really enjoyed preschool and I LOVED Ms. Terri and Ms. April. 

 Here's what we made for their Christmas Presents:  It says, "I love my TEAchers, and we stuffed the jar with tea.  Charlie cut out the green circle and signed his name.  I LOVE IT!
 This was their holiday party and performance.
 
Charlie's in the green shirt on the end closest to the camera.
 
 
 
 
 
Charlie and Santa
 
 
 
 
 
 

Charlie and his friends-Makayla, Charlie, Zachary, and Josh

 Waiting for his treats, cute boy!


 Charlie and Santa - he asked for a spider-man costume



 Benny eating his treats! 
 
 
Preschool, was a great experience for Charlie...and for me.  Ben can't wait for his turn, and Charlie is now really looking forward to Kindergarten.

No comments: