Monday, October 19, 2009

Rain and Turkeys

We had a pretty big storm last week and I thought Charlie would enjoy a walk in the rain with all his cute rain gear. He LOVES his boots and would have stayed outside all day if I'd let him. Charlie is really into cars, trucks,...anything machine-like and loud. So whenever we take walks he waves and blows kisses at all the cars that go by. This morning on our rainy walk we had one car (a neighbor two doors down) stop to tell me how incredibly cute he was and to make sure I was taking pictures, and all the other drivers waved back with big smiles.

We also have had turkey in our front yard recently. Here is the latest picture with the most I've ever seen at one time. Makes me think of Thanksgiving :)

New Words Update: So Charlie has been saying momma, daddy and doggie for a while, but he now says tractor, car, and the sounds of the following animals: tiger/lion, elephant, snake, and he breathes through his nose really fast and hard like a rabbit. TOO CUTE!!! I'm hoping to get it on camera soon and will post as soon as I do....trust me you won't be disappointed :)
Sweet boy
Getting used to the idea
LOVING it!!!

I couldn't get them all in the same picture, but I counted 12.








No comments: