Can't believe Charlie is 14 months old!!! He is walking all over the place and getting into EVERYTHING!! Life certainly has changed since he's been mobil. Charlie is really into reading books. He will have nothing to do with the bunny books or other sweet books I have. All he is interested in are the truck, train, car books. He is such a boy and it cracks me up!

Charlie wearing Dave's new hiking boots. He's actually sitting on the back of them. He keeps us smiling!

Since Charlie doesn't take a morning nap anymore and I need to get ready, I have resulted to letting him listen to music or watch Sesame Street or some other educational video. This is how I found him when I thought it was a little too quiet in the front room. His head is actually being cupped by his hands/arms.

Charlie's first time eating an apple off the core.

Here is Charlie reading to himself...it is so cute!

Charlie loves sitting on the step infront of the fireplace. I think he just likes how the step is little and he can go up and down it without holding on to anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment