Not a lot of pictures this month! But here's what I captured:
I'm doing a bunch of juicing and today I got all 3 of them to eat carrot and green apple juice.
It is Charlie's FAVORITE. He's my best juice drinker....he'll try any combo.True enjoyed his portion and is usually pretty good at at least trying my juice concoctions.
Benny is the most hesitant with homemade juice... He drank carrot and apple juice well though :)
Valentine's Day:
Ben's is on the left and Charlie's is on the right. Thank you pinterest for the FREE printables and the Dollar Store for the smarties and army men :)
Maggie's 10 Year Birthday:
So all the nieces and nephews get money for college for their first 9 birthdays and Christmases. Once they turn 10 they still get money for college for Christmas, but for their birthday's we make a memory. The boys usually want to go shooting. Quincy and I will see a play or go shopping. This year with Maggie I offered an archery lesson. It was a blast!
She did so great! Our instructor was very knowledgeable and encouraging.
We even hit the targets!
These poor boys came down with fevers. It was the pits! I hate when my kids are sick!!! Thank you Father for my healthy kids-so blessed!



No comments:
Post a Comment