Well, it's November which means it's basically the new year :) Here's what we've been up to!
Charlie, Ben and Chase playing legos.
True watching Drew play a game on his phone.
Hugs for Chase from True.
Snuggle time for Chase, True and Ben on the floor watching a movie. (This is the last picture I have of Ben sucking his fingers....yay!)
Rainy Day Fun:
Running in the puddles! Truman wasn't too sure at first, but once he saw his big brothers running he had a blast!
Dave's dream come true! I love it when I capture these moments!!!
Charlie is practicing his songs for the holiday party!
Mops came for a visit on her birthday. She worshipped with us that morning and spent a good portion of the afternoon with us too! Love her!
Playing a lively game of bingo!
"Good game. Congratulations on your win"
"Good game. Congratulations on your win"
Charlie said he was cold....HA!
Ben fast asleep on the couch. This never happens!
Trumey is rockin' it!
Veteran's Day Parade:
We got our spot....it was sunny, but it kept us warm.
Lots of friends and cousins!
Looking at the high school marching band
Maggie giving out candy with her girl scout troop.
Delaney giving out candy with her brownie troop.
Maggie making sure everyone has a piece.
3 snuggle bugs
Charlie's finishing up soccer, here are some pics from his last few games.
Startin' them young...again "Dave's dream come true"
Ben was dressed and ready for the day (minus rain boots)! :) Can you be too prepared for rain?
Papa and Gam-Gam came up for a visit and Papa is known for his tickle times. Truman LOVES it and Rachel joined in this time.
Drew helping Ben style his hair like his.
I don't remember what they were doing, but they were doing it so quietly and sweetly!
Ben having some quiet sticker book time.
Today I made a memory with my kids that I remember my dad making with my sisters and I. Homemade Banana Shakes! I don't know if he remembers, but boy do I! It was the best shake I've ever had. My boys enjoyed my shake too and I look forward to making more in the future!
I needed to do some work in the church building resource room and I asked Charlie if he'd read a couple of books to his brothers to keep them occupied while I did my work. He did and True was all ears! I love how Charlie is sitting like a teacher and holding the book to the side. He kills me!
True the lady killer. This picture is a crack-up!



No comments:
Post a Comment