Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September 2015

I think Dave thinks I'm crazy with all my little home projects I want to do.  But I just can't help myself when I see something on pinterest and think I can do it too.  The boys desperately needed some shelves in their room for all their lego creations.  I was getting pretty tired of finding lego pieces EVERYWHERE and let me tell you they are very painful to step on!  So I built some shelves.
 
 Here is Ben helping me sand the boards down.
 Here is the before
Here is the after.  The boys love having a place to display their creations and they like having them high up where True can't get to them...er...destroy them :).    So happy with how they came out and so glad to have a designated spot for all the legos.
 
 
 This little boy gets bored sometimes when his brothers are in school. 
He is mischief!  Although I'd rather him be between the cushions than jumping off the arm of the couch.
 
 
 
 
 Charlie lost his first top tooth.  He unfortunately lost his lost tooth and on his own he wrote this letter to the tooth fairy.  Fortunately about an hour before bedtime we found it...phew.
He labeled it and put it in the bag.  The tooth fairy tossed in an extra quarter since it was his first top tooth.
 
 
 
 
 
 So in the mornings I usually drop Charlie off in the circle, but we walk Ben up to his classroom every day.  Some mornings Truman likes to have his backpack too.  Today he was just too cute with that hat on backwards and I had to capture this cute little boy with that big backpack.  He is 2 going on 8.
 
 
 
 
 
Jenny and Kody took Maggie out for a fancy, LONG dinner and Joe and Rachel came to our house for the evening.  I decided to get Rachel all showered up so she'd be ready for bed when Jenny came to pick her up.  The caption that I texted to Jenny was "When in Rome or at the all boy Sanderson house..."  Loved having time with this sweet girl so much!
 
 
 
 
 
 Charlie is really enjoying soccer.  I'm NOT a sports person, but there really is something fun and exciting about sports when it's your kid playing.  I love his hustle and determination.
 
 
 
 
 We went to Target after Charlie's game and there was a truck fixing the Target sign so, of course, we had to watch him for a little while.  While we were watching this little old lady came up and said you guys are too cute you need a family picture.  Do you have a phone I can take your picture with?  It was seriously so sweet!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 So through Intel Dave has opportunities to sign up for family fun days at different places in our area.  He was able to get into the family fun day at Raley Field.  Intel rented out the whole stadium, had a 5K run, and the kids could race around the bases.  They had free face painting and balloon artists and lunch.  It was a really fun morning!  In the top picture Charlie is dressed all in red and is leading the second pack of kids. 
 Ben and Truman taking their turn running the bases.  Ben is just passed 3rd base and Truman is headed toward 3rd base.
True was like a machine he even ran extra lap.  I think I've got a runner on my hands here.

No comments: