A few more from our getaway. In Carlsbad they had sideways cross walks...so here I am in a sideways crosswalk.
A view from our room...it was so nice to just walk right out onto the beach!
Reality:
These two decided to do their own hair. Charlie cracks me up!
Charlie and Ben playing in Gam-Gam and Papa's pool one more time.
We took the kids to the beach too, here is Charlie all covered up with sand.
Before we headed out we stopped off at the Reagan's house for a slumber party.
Our visit started with an evening at the beach cooking hot dogs and playing in the sand.
A little football...Charlie was loving it.
Bedtime stories with Uncle Seth :)
A visit from the Mays:
Ben and Ezekiel with their pirate-scopes and eye-patches. Cute, sweet boys!
Charlie, Truman, Ezekiel, Ben and Atticus.
Charlie, Truman, Ezekiel, Ben and Atticus.
Dave and Ben made an impromptu trip up to the Sierra's to help paint the roof above the trailer and paint the propane tank. Dave said Ben was great. When Ben returned I asked how it went. He said he had a good time and loved all of Uncle Brucie's candy :)
Getting a good view of the roof
Working hard!
Looks nice!
Uncle Bruce getting the tank painted.
Now for some shooting fun!
Ben was still unsure about shooting, but I'm proud of him for trying :)
Charlie started 1st grade! He said he wanted to be an engineer because it was an easy job...ha!
Michael, Jason and Charlie. All in the same class.
Getting situated at his desk.
So proud of him! He's going to have a great year!
I took Charlie out for a date. We had ice cream. I asked him what his favorite part of summer was and that sweet boy said, "right now with you" My cup runneth over! This boy melts my heart!
The last two weeks of August he worked on a HUGE project for me. He built us a new dining room table, but not just any dining room table, a 14 foot dining room table with benches :) It is amazing. He's never done any wood working and the table is perfect.
Benches made and partially stained
Bench legs made and partially stained
Table legs
Table top with the pocket holes
Finished table top
Let the sanding begin!
Poor guy, it was the end of August...crazy hot, and he was out there sanding for hours!
Table top done! True and I testing it out with the benches-so exciting!
Done! Now to just get it in the house!
So proud of him. I can't wait for thanksgiving!
The last two weeks of August he worked on a HUGE project for me. He built us a new dining room table, but not just any dining room table, a 14 foot dining room table with benches :) It is amazing. He's never done any wood working and the table is perfect.
Benches made and partially stained
Bench legs made and partially stained
Table legs
Table top with the pocket holes
Finished table top
Let the sanding begin!
Poor guy, it was the end of August...crazy hot, and he was out there sanding for hours!
Table top done! True and I testing it out with the benches-so exciting!
Done! Now to just get it in the house!
So proud of him. I can't wait for thanksgiving!




























No comments:
Post a Comment