Play Ball!!! The season has officially started!
Team pennants - this is a cool option because at the end of the season we get to take his home!
Coming in to bat
There he goes Sanderson #9 and brother Ben there to cheer him on!
I love how little he is in his uniform!!! Melts my heart!
He did great!
Afterward treats at McDonalds with the fans!
Thanks guys for coming out and supporting Charlie!
Another cute shot from another game!
He was the "big hitter" on the team.
True helping daddy work. This boy LOVES (read OBSESSED) with electronics!
...he also really likes music...I wonder where he gets that from :)
Well, we've all been REALLY healthy for a while and then True woke up with this rash Sunday morning. I had it narrowed down to Roseola or a reaction to the amoxicillin he was on for an ear infection. I was determined to not take him in to urgent care on Sunday since he had no fever or other symptom. When he woke up Monday morning it was looking a little better. I still took him in and the doctor thought my two guesses were spot on with the way it looked (yay Doc McMommy-cue singing). She decided it was a reaction to the amoxicillin (Charlie is allergic to penicillin too). The rash was pretty much gone by that night after his dose of Benadryl. These kids keep me on my toes, never a dull moment!
At least I got some good snuggle time with my boy!
Playing with Papa and Gam-Gam on one of their visits.
So, a couple of times a year Dave and I love to have his brother's kids over for a sleepover! They are such good kids and so helpful with my kiddos. Love them!
Here is Quincy walking Truman around while we wait for Dave to get everything situated with the motorcycle...
...yep all the boys received clearance from their parents for a ride with Dave on his motorcycle. They all had a great time. Here's Drew!
Cole taking his turn with True
Cole on the motorcycle!
Chase on the motorcycle! I can't believe he went...so brave!
After home made make-your-own pizzas we went down to our park for a game of kickball.
Sweet blue-eyed True playing on grass. My goal was to keep him away from the dirt and flying balls :) Boys??? They are like magnets to dirt and balls :)
I know this picture is very blurry and every one looks possessed, but this is one of my favorite parts of having the kids over. They all sleep in the great room together! Charlie and Benny LOVE IT! Such a special memory for my two.
Good morning! Everyone slept through the night and they were up and ready to go by 6:30! Love these special times we get with these kiddos!
Well, it was a Sanderson first....we took the kids miniature golfing and to the arcade. It was priceless!
All geared up and getting our first lesson from Dad...Truman is less than thrilled that he has to be in the stroller.
Getting the hang of it
There's a smile from the cutes golfer ever!!!
This hole was hilarious. Granted some of the holes were more like hockey than golf, but this one took them FOREVER to get the ball in the hole. Neither of them gave up and both ended up getting it in, proud of them for persevering!
Arcade time! I wish I could have videoed their faces when we walked in-such wonder and awe - it was priceless!
My parent's had been up recently and gave them $5 each to spend on something. We let them spend half their money on games and the other half on a treat.
Ben on the train.
They were DYING to get on these motorcycles.
Love the determination!
It was a great day and memories were made. We will definitely do this again!
First time in the water table this year! It needed to be cleaned out after being out all winter. The boys didn't mind giving it a good scrub! Truman enjoyed it too!
Easter
The Easter Bunny was very generous this year with books, candy, airplanes, workbooks, star wars toothbrushes, superman shirts, and super-hero undies.
Success! Dave and I are so proud of the fact that every year the Easter Bunny gets away with bringing only 4 eggs and each egg has 1 orange tic-tac in it - the boys feel like they have struck gold and we encourage them to eat them immediately! Enjoy the moment guys!
True is not too sure what's going on
Oh these boys in their undies. So I bought this pack of undies before Christmas this last year because there's something about being a mom of boys and having them wear super hero undies that I just LOVE. So my wish came true and I have to say this is one of the cutest pictures!!!!
We went to Vacaville to spend the day with the Sanderson side, it's always a good time and Grandmops and Grandpops always spoil us all with a fabulous lunch spread, real easter egg hunt and activities for the kids to keep them busy! We are such a blessed family!

















No comments:
Post a Comment