March was full of lots of firsts! True turned 1 - woohoo! True started sleeping though the night - MAJOR WOOHOO - thank you whole milk...which he likes cold in a sippy cup not warm in ANY bottle. True's first haircut. Charlie started his first season of t-ball, he joined the Chess Club at school and participated in his first jog-a-thon. Lastly, we took the boys to the snow which was Ben's first time.
First t-ball practice. So fun!
I took this picture right before his first meeting was over. He was playing a 2nd grader :)
True's 1st haircut. He was a champ, didn't cry once. Apparently holding a stick was all he needed :)
First Jogathon
Warming up
There's our boy running hard!
Ben was a very supportive big brother - love this sweet boy!
run, run, run
Love that he get's a little embarrassed.
Well deserved popsicles
3 musketeer fighting.
Charlie happily and wanted to peel all the carrots to go with our corned beef and cabbage - he loves to help out in the kitchen. Love this boy!
Playing with Papa right after he woke up...love this!
While Charlie was distracted in the great room True helped himself to his doughnut...this is how we found him. It was a mess, but he sure was cute and so happy to get a treat!
Playtime!!!
This is classic Ben...I love his goofiness...it reminds me of his daddy!
Baby Rachel Elizabeth!!
Hooray we have another niece! Here is Ben holding baby Rachel. Right after this he serenaded her with some Star Wars Imperial March :)
Dave getting his baby snuggles in. Love this precious girl!
Look at this cute boy!!! I love everything about these pictures! The combed hair, onesie button-down shirt, chubby legs, baby blue eyes, the ring of fat on his wrist, those cute kissie cheeks - bah I love this little boy!
"Snow, snow, snow" (read/sing as White Christmas with Bing Crosby)
So, I really don't like being cold, but I really like the snow. We had such a GREAT time!!!
First snowball fight
Making a ball
Our first snowman













No comments:
Post a Comment