Our police station had an open house
Charlie and Ben with one of the police horses.
They got to ride in all the vehicles - they loved it!
True was along for the ride
The motorcycle was highly enjoyed by both the boys...especially when the police officer said they could turn the lights on.
He's ready to protect and serve like his Papa :)
The police dog was not very friendly (he's not supposed to be), but the boys said, "hi"
"Every town, has its ups and downs. Sometimes the ups out number the down, but not in Nottingham"
I didn't get a picture of it, but the boys loved beating up the dummy with the baton.
This is in our guest room which is where I fold laundry. This is how I keep True occupied while I fold. The other two decided to join him today.
Look at that handsome boy all ready for bible class.
The boys called to me and said, "Mom we have something for you" Naturally, I went to the door to see these cute faces, but when I opened the door...
...this is what they had to show me. Such boys!
The day before Thanksgiving Truman started army crawling...let the fun begin!
Thanksgiving 2013 - Love my family!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment