I can't say it enough - I love having my sister 5 minutes away! We usually get together every week and will often switch off on babysitting the kiddos. Here are some pics from the beginning of April when I got to watch all the kids.
Another occasion and Charlie was asleep, but Jenny's kids couldn't wait for him to wake up on his own. I told them they could wake him up, but he takes after his mother and is not the happiest person when he wakes up. I just thought it was so cute that they all went in there to wake him up.
They are a train when they all sit on the stepping stones.
I LOVE this picture...they love dirt.
Unrelated to cousin time, my kids are making cards for people at church who've been sick. Charlie's really pretty good about following directions, but Ben is a "wild card" - pardon the pun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment