Charlie is loving The Polar Express....especially the "Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot Chocolate" song. Through Spotify I get the song for free so I put it on one day and Charlie started dancing around the room with his bowl from snack time. He was trying to hang on to it, but it kept falling down. So I took a black dessert plate (from his Lightening McQueen party - they were the wheels of the cars), hot glued a red plastic cup in the middle of it, then hot glued a black ribbon on the bottom so his hand could slide in and he could hold it like a waiter. Well, it was perfect. It has given us countless minutes of entertainment.
Here's our boy dancing around. I love him!
The next day Jenny brought the kids over and they loved Charlie's plate and cup so we made some for them too. They were having a blast!
Charlie was in his room and he called Dave and I to come see what he built. When we walked in he said, "look it's downtown." This boy is getting used to traveling! He was so proud of himself and did it all by himself. Such a smart guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment