Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Part 3



Opening Presents continues.... 



 Ben and his phone :)



Charlie opened up a new cowboy hat from Gams and Pops







From Aunt Kate the boys got....
 100 ball pit balls to go inside the big Thomas train tent






Benny opening something...maybe the airplane from Lala




Dave started a tradition last year with Charlie.  He takes him to the dollar store and he picks out presents for the family.  This is hard because he wants to pick out what he would like.  But he did pretty good this year.
 Papa got an orange wolf



Gammers got pink rope....Charlie thought she would like that it was pink.


 Out of order picture....airplane from LaLa





For Kate, he got her a pretty plate


For me he got me new pruning sheers so I can come some flowers to bring inside.
 For Ben , he got him a bus.
 Hugs for brother




Playing with the plane






 hmmm...I'm going to guess the name of these.  Lightening McQueen Velcro mits for the boys ?

I could see the boys getting a lot of use out of these.

No comments: