We had a wonderful Easter at Ed and Alyce's house this year. Mom cooked beef stroganoff (yumm-o), Kris made her crazy good salad and I was in charge of the carrot cake. The kids had a blast egg hunting in the backyard, playing baseball and making huge bubbles in the front yard :)

carrot cake...it was pretty good...love all that cream cheese frosting :)

BEST PICTURE EVER...A RARE SIGHT INDEED!

Our cute Benny boy

Annual Easter Family Picture

Handsome boy

Hunting Eggs

Showing momma his eggs

He ate 3 hardboiled eggs...yoke and all...it still makes my mouth dry and chalky just thinking about it. I'm telling you Charlie would not even consider eating eggs (refer back to when I made him green eggs and ham). Now he loves them...thanks grandmops!

On a mission going somewhere :)

Grandmops and Ben

Playing baseball

Just like his daddy :)

Bubble time!
No comments:
Post a Comment