
At the Sutter Grand Re-Opening celebration in Folsom! The railroad people were there with their carts - the kids had a blast!

The Berenstein Bears were there too! Crazy because we just started watching their show - Charlie was not too crazy about how big Papa Bear was but he was proud of himself for giving him a high five. Later on he told me Papa Bear was too scary to give a hug too :)

Wyatt Earp was there and he deputized Charlie. Wyatt was wearing a pair of spurs that were over a hundred years old.

Getting his badge

"Hey Papa, look who it is!!"
Waiting for the Wells Fargo Wagon to come by...if you didn't know this Charlie is really into the movie The Music Man...so he was really excited about it! "Oh teh wells fargo wagon is a comin' down the lane, oh please let it be for me..."

There it is! How cool is this town! I love Folsom!

Ben and I waiting for the wagon

Love this one!

An old Folsom fire truck parked on the side of Sutter Street for anyone to clim up in...Charlie could have stayed here the whole time.
Folsom is seriously the cutest town! I love living here adn can't imagine being anywhere else! I love how I rarely have to leave the city because they have everything I need. I love the history of Folsom and how family centered it is too. They recently redid historic Sutter Street and they had a re-opening ceremony and festivities. I wanted to go because they took a group picture of everyone who showed up to be put in the newspaper...and ulitmately made history-pretty cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment