Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Music Man

I bought the Music Man a couple of weeks ago and Charlie LOVES it! The pictures below are of him conducting the band/singing. He repeats words from the movie constantly and wants to sing the songs too. It is super cute! In fact, the other day he came up and put his arm around my neck and said while shaking his head up and down, "what do ya' talk, what do ya' talk,..." :) it was pretty funny :) Or he'll randomly say, "Cash for the merchandise" or he'll sing in the same monotone voice, "I love music mommy." He really likes Shapoopy and Goodnight my someone too. When he sings goodnight my someone it is the sweetest thing. I really think he is going to be very musical, just like his daddy :)


Being the music man...conducting the band and singing

Beating his drum to "76 trombones in the big parade..."


Love this one in his undies :)






Here is the footage of him conducting and announcing whether it should be presto or allegro :)


No comments: