February was the month for house guests in our house. It was a nonstop party for a week and a half. The Mays came into town for a week, then our 4 nephews and niece spent the night at our house so Ed and Kris could go to San Francisco for the night. We had a blast. Charlie was beside himself :)
Believe it or not this was the best of three pictures I took while the Mays were here. Really, we do like spending time with eachother :)
We had the kids from Sunday after morning services to Monday late morning. I definitely felt like Michelle Duggar...6 kids 9 and under. It was a whirlwind 24 hours with church services in there too, but we had a GREAT time and can't wait for the next time they get to come over. Ed and Kris ask again soon :)
I fixed spaghetti for lunch after church, so while I was doing that Quincy offered to feed Ben (score!), then Drew offered to wash up the strawberries and hull them (double score-maybe Michelle Duggar has a good thing going on :)
We laid out all their pillows on the carpet and had all the blankets we could find on the floor with them. We watched "Bed Knobs and Broomsticks" a childhood favorite of mine. Everyone had their own cup of popcorn. I sure love these kiddos!
1 comment:
I finally got caught up on all my blog reading (it had been a while!) and it was so fun to see all your beautiful family's updates! The boys are so cute. I was cracking up at that video with Ben in the doorway jumper! You're right... wait as long as you can for the bunkbeds! That would be mayhem! :-)
Also, how in the world did you keep all those kids for a whole day?!? I'm impressed! And last thing... your home is gorgeous!! Congrats!
Post a Comment