Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving

So when my mom, dad and grandpa were up two weeks ago we had a thanksgiving with them and then we had another thanksgiving with Dave's parents, brother's family, Jenny's family and Katelyn came up too. It was wonderful having everyone together!


I have no idea what we were talking about, but we both have a "look"...at least you can see our tastey pies complements to Jenny :)

Ben in his swing...this may have been the last time in his swing because it stopped moving from him getting so big :)



Dave watching the kiddos. Such a handsome hubby :)




I just love this one of Charlie and Quincy.




Grandma and Ben.




Drew and Quincy split the wish bone :)



Jenny and Ben...Ben just loves Aunt Jenny :)




All the women-folk in the kitchen...at least you get to see my big beautiful kitchen in our new house :) I love it!

Best part was Kristen and Quincy spent the night so Dave and I could get out on Black Friday sans kids! We were very successful and it was awesome not having to worry about keeping them occupied and fed :) Thanks Kris and Quincy!!

No comments: