Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Brunch with Santa

Last year and this year we had Brunch with Santa at the Jelly Belly Factory in Fairfield (where Alyce works). We have had a blast. The food is great and the whole experience is so much fun for the kids...and adults too!
Dave and Ben

Cute Sanderson Kids!





Love this one of Drew and I!! His dimples are the best!!



Grandpops and Ben



In Santa's Chair




Cole and Dave





Santa and my boys






Charlie saying, "chicken pot pie, what?" and then Santa is saying, "What?" back. You see, about one week prior to this I made a chicken pot pie and Charlie just loves the way chicken pot pie sounds. He's added to everything. For example, "Old Mac Donald had a farm E I E I O and on that farm he had a chicken pot pie, what?"







Sweet Ben








Santa and the kids









Ben and Aunt Kris







Charlie wasn't too sure about the dressed up reindeer, snowman, and jelly bean. He never cried, but he didn't want to be too close to them either.











Grandma and Charlie shaking the tambourines

Note: Thank you Ed and Kris for sharing all the pictures :)




This is our annual picture from our holiday party.

No comments: