Monday, November 22, 2010

Middle of November - Ben is 4 and Half Months!

Well, we've been moved in a out a month and my mom, dad and papa (poppy to the kids) all came up for a visit. This was poppy's first visit and we were excited to have him see where we live and spend time with the kids! If you've talked to me lately you know I'm INCREDIBLY sleep deprived. Both the boys have not slept well since we moved. I'm sure Ben is teething and Charlie is still adjusting to the new house.





I took Ben to the doctor certain he had an ear infection or something brewing because he had been waking up every hour or two at night. She said everything looked good. Not that I wanted him to be sick, but I just needed a reason for the sleepless nights. So my second guess was maybe he was hungry. I started the rice cereal at almost 5 and LOVED it! However, it did not solve our sleep problems.

He's getting so big!! Look at those moobs :)



Poppy and Charlie on Charlie's play computer




Ben's first time in the exersaucer...he loves it! I love it too :)



Maggie came over to spend more time with Papa, Gam-Gam and Poppy. At one point she sait down and read stories to the boys. It looks like Charlie is telling Ben "this is going to be a good one"





No comments: