Monday, November 1, 2010

Ben 10 and 11 Weeks Old

I can't believe how fast he's growing! Let's see these past two weeks Ben received his first haircut. He was a total champ...hopefully he will continue to handle it well. Charlie has to bribed with candy, treats,... One time I told him I would give him birthday cake and he let me cut his hair but halfway through he insisted I add a candle to the cake and that we sing. He still cried, but at least it was cut. Plus, the look on his face when it was all done and he was enjoying his cake was priceless. There have been a few more fun things...you'll see below.
My boys all ready for Bible class on Wednesday night.
Charlie chasing the turkeys in our front yard. He kept saying he wanted to pet the turkeys, but told him the turkeys were dirty and that he could just chase them off the grass. About an hour after Charlie had chased them off the front grass, we were in our back yard and they had climbed on top of roof and flew from the roof over our sound wall that backs up to Blue Ravine. There is a nature preserve on the other side of Blue Ravine and I'm sure that's where they were headed. It was quite a site to see them fly over our heads. Charlie kept saying"wow" and "what happened momma?"
Benny-boy in his bouncer - he loves it.
That newborn baby hair looked greasy all the time so it was time to give him a trim. here he is after his haircut-handsome boy!

Frst day with the exergym and he loved it. He is getting really close to actually grabbing at the toys.

No comments: