How did that happen? I can't believe how fast time is flying by. Charlie is doing and saying new words all the time. Some include: Bible, baby, bamboo(Chitty Chitty Bang Bang soundtrack), beep-beep, (all these words have a very similar sounding word he says), no (both helpful and not so helpful), yeah, sounds for cow and sheep and cat, Treat, bye-bye, Bam-ma (grandma), M-pa (Grandpa), Cole, Joe-Joe, Jee-jee (Jenny),...there are so many more but I'm drawing a blank. He also started babbling. He "talks" all day long and half the time I don't know what I'm agreeing to...hopefully somethng good :)
One of the best parts about this month is that we found out we are having another little boy! We have NO names picked out, but a list has been started. If God blesses us with another sweet, good, loving, good-sleeping/eating, wonderful little boy we will be more than set - I just keep praying! We'll keep you updated on the name, but I have the feeling it will be a while :)

Charlie cut four teeth through and was miserable so I kept him home from church one night. I always feel bad doing this because then he misses out on Bible class...which he loves. So I decided to have our own class. This was the best I could do for the Lord's Army song. In his class all the kids have army hats they wear...he thought he was pretty funny having that bowl on his head. Even now if I bring the bowl out he wants to put it on his head :)


My mom and dad came up for a quick visit and I managed to take 1 picture...here it is...at least the majority of the kids are in it :)

We were getting him ready for Bible class a couple of weeks ago and he picked up his hat and harmonica on the way out to put his socks and shoes on...listen to his song below.
TOO CUTE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment