Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Charlie 17 Months

Well, not much has been going on around here this month. I'm feeling pretty well. Still having some days of nausea and sleepless nights, but overall feeling much better. We are excited to find out what we're having next month!!!


Dave has been doing a lot of work at night and in order to stay focused he puts on his ear protection to block out all the Charlie noise. Well, Charlie thought it was great when he finally got a turn...too cute! He would walk around the house talking so LOUD because they blocked the noise out so well :) He keeps us in stitches all the time :)

Uncle Ed, Aunt Kris and the kids got Charlie a vacume for Christmas. We keep it in the same closet as mine and whenever I pull out my vacume he pulls out his. NOTE: HE DID NOT LEARN BY EXAMPLE HERE...I'M ALWAYS FULLY CLOTHED WHEN I VACUME THE HOUSE :)

LOVE THE CHUBS!!!


No comments: