Monday, July 6, 2009

11 1/2 Months

I can't believe Charlie is almost 1!!! It has gone so fast!!! Charlie officially started crawling June 23rd! He's getting around pretty well. So far my favorite is when I vacuum - he chases me around the house :)
He's also cut a few more teeth and it seems like EVERYTHING is going into his mouth these days. Some of my favorite lines are, "Charlie, don't eat the carpet," "Charlie get your mouth off the wall," "Charlie....don't put the leaf in your mouth...no, no!" :)
Today, July 6th, we introduced whole milk! I already feel a little bit more free! He wasn't too impressed with it in a sippy cup so I tried a bottle and he actually did pretty well. He proably drank 6 ounces total today! Yay!!!

Taking a quick taste of his seat buckle

I think he found something from an earlier meal - YUM! :)



He is getting so big!
NOTE: cankles with two rolls :)


Charlie loves going up and down this step in our entry way.



First day with whole milk

No comments: