Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Charlie and Daddy 7 1/2 Months

Here are some cute Dave and Charlie pictures from the last couple of weeks. I can't believe how fast time is going. We just had an appointment last week and Charlie weighed in at an incredible 22.4 lbs-he was fully clothed so I'm hoping he's more like 22 lbs.
They just happened to be wearing the exact same outfit. How cute are they?



Reading books before nap


Charlie is getting pretty good on the drums. He now holds the sticks all by himself. He's still a little dangerous though, so holder beware :)

1 comment:

Star Talks said...

Michelle, I can not believe that Charlie is 7 1/2 months!!!! I feel like you just had him yesterday!!!! He is more adorable every month... and he really does look like your dad, wow! Seems like you are loving mommy-hood... I can't wait... only 12 more weeks! :)