I'm behind...I know. But here's what's been going on at the Sanderson house. My parents came up for a long weekend to see us...a.k.a. mostly Charlie :) We had such a great time and really look forward to the next time they come up!
Meet Papa's twin, Charlie. It really is amazing how much they look alike. After they left, the next church service I had several people tell me it was crazy the similarities between them. It's a good thing I think my dad is a handsome guy!Charlie getting tickled by Papa
Charlie all spiffed up for church
Charlie and Gam-Gam on the pianoDave is on the new stand-up bass, Gam-Gam and Charlie are on the violin and Papa's on the drums.
Gam-Gam and Charlie the morning they were leaving :(

1 comment:
I am so glad that you posted that picture of your dad and Charlie. They look SO much alike. I LOVE the video of your dad tickling Charlie. That is so sweet.....Oh Phil, he really is a softy deep down inside.
Post a Comment