Monday, November 17, 2008

4 Months

4 months old!!! I took him to the doctor this morning and he weighed in at a whopping 17 pounds 15 ounces (90th percentile) and was 26.25 inches long (90th percentile). He's a growing boy :) This past weekend we went to Drew's last soccer game of the season and stopped by Tyler and Dana's house so Charlie and Henry could have their first play date - we had such a good time. On Sunday the Rembleski's came over and we couldn't help taking a picture of the boys together before we put their jammies on.
We went to Drew's last soccer game of the season.

Charlie and Henry

I can tell they are going to be good buds!


Dave with Henry and Tyler with Charlie



Charlie and Eli
They weigh the same but they are about 4 months apart.





1 comment:

The Bridges said...

4 MONTHS! Wow! Time has flown by, and he's not even my baby! He's looking adorable as ever. Btw, thanks for telling me about that book. I need to check it out ASAP!