About a month to go! Feeling pretty good. It is getting warmer (mid 90s) up here so I'm a little bit more uncomfortable, but I just try to stay inside. Charlie is moving ALL THE TIME it seems. Currently his new favorite trick is to wake me up at 4am and not let me fall back asleep for a couple of hours. I lay in bed debating whether or not I should get up and work on his room or the house or just try to fall back asleep. I've gotten up a few times, but lately I figure there won't be many opportunities to just lay down and try to rest after he arrives.Hope everyone's doing well and I will post again in two weeks!
2 comments:
Michelle you look beautiful. We're so glad everything is okay with your little Charlie and can't wait to see pics of the little one.
Michelle, you do look so good. Post another picture soon. You're getting so close.... We are really looking forward to seeing your new little guy. We hope and pray that your labor and delivery will be easy and with no problems. We love you guys. Hugs to you and Dave.
Post a Comment