Looks like he is going to be a handsome little guy! Ya, you can just tell. Ahh technology, those pictures are getting better and better. Congrats on being so close. I wish you as much comfort as possible!
Congrats on the new baby! You don't know me, but I'm an old friend of Dave's from Phx and Kody's cousin. I found your blog through the Bridge's. So excited for you both. Say hi to Dave for me. ~Marcy(Mann)Heuett www.tycoheuett.blogspot.com
Hi Michelle!! We wanted to say Happy Birthday! We are so excited to think that you'll be a mama very soon, and love seeing your pictures of baby Charlie. We know first hand how great you are with babies! :-)
4 comments:
Oh he's going to be sooo cute!! Look at his little nose! Can't wait!!
Looks like he is going to be a handsome little guy! Ya, you can just tell. Ahh technology, those pictures are getting better and better.
Congrats on being so close. I wish you as much comfort as possible!
Congrats on the new baby! You don't know me, but I'm an old friend of Dave's from Phx and Kody's cousin. I found your blog through the Bridge's. So excited for you both. Say hi to Dave for me.
~Marcy(Mann)Heuett
www.tycoheuett.blogspot.com
Hi Michelle!! We wanted to say Happy Birthday! We are so excited to think that you'll be a mama very soon, and love seeing your pictures of baby Charlie. We know first hand how great you are with babies! :-)
Love you!
the Bassett family
Post a Comment